The WZ3 16:2 is a versatile, easy to use 16 mic/line channel mixer – the next generation of this industry standard multi-purpose design.
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
- 16 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, and direct output
- 100mm Faders – throughout
- 4-band EQ – comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
- 6 auxiliary sends – 2 pre, 2 switched, 2 post fade (may be reconfigured)
- 2 stereo returns – on TRS jack
- Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux fed subs
- Independent A-B output to feed any number of applications, including a 2-track recorder, monitor foldback or speaker fills
- Metering – Twin 3-colour, 12 segment bargraphs follow selected monitor source, channel signal and peak LEDs
- Onboard FX – 16 FX programs with external editing software connected via MIDI
- Pluggable jumpers for user configurability
- Mounting – desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
- Sys-Link 2 output option – for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles