The Sixty-Two is the ultimate plug-and-play package supporting two-deck digital vinyl simulation, software controls, two USB ports for easy DJ transitions, onboard beat effects, software effects insert and all the record and playback channels you need.
- Direct control of over 40 Serato DJ or Scratch Live software controls.
- Each of the two USB ports supports six stereo record and four stereo playback channels.
- Two DJs can share the mixer, each running different software, for seamless set changes.
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48 kHz.
- Mic/line input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ, Flex FX assign and On/Over controls.
- Internal Effects Engine with Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Robot and Reverb effects.
- External analog inserts for analog effects processor and USB Insert for software effects.
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback with HP/LP Filter, Headphone Cue, and Flex FX assign.
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls.